Every actor needs to think of himself as a brand. Most actors think of themselves as artists, but their acting skills are a product of their brand. Your singing skills? That is a product. Your monologue? That is a product. How each actor presents their brand on social media can directly affect their reputation. Your brand is on 24 hours per day – online, while only few minutes while you are auditioning in the room. Look at your online brand on social media and ask yourself – “what kind of story are you telling”? Assess whether or not you think the online version of you accurately represents the actual you.
- How useless SAG has become
- Harley-Davidson makes jackets for 7 Footers
- AMC Offers The Latest In Movie News On Twitter!
- SAG – AFTRA: Don’t Miss These Events
- STREAMING – EDITORS ON ACTING: FEATURE FILM
- Election Eligibility Reminder to all SAG members
- Documentary Film Festival – Tallest Actor will be there
- George Clooney joined us. How ’bout you?
- Do Not Work Notice: I Am Frankie
- JOIN SAG TODAY ON THE #PERFORMANCEMATTERS VIRTUAL PICKET LINE VIA SOCIAL MEDIA
- Call to Action! Join SAG actors on the #PerformanceMatters Picket Line!
- Join SAG Thursday on the #PerformanceMatters Picket Line!
- Mark Duplass Shares How He Made Films With Limited Resources
- Mila Kunis Pens Gender-Bias Essay
- Bosnian & Romanian films at AFI; Early bird submissions till Nov 30