I participated in Los Angeles Marathon on Sunday. Sort of..I was on my bycicle. Friends told me not to run because I am too tall and my knees may hurt. This is true – I haven’t seen any people over 6’8” in height running marathon. But I did join for the part of the race on my bycicle and rode on the side streets. In fact, I made it all the way to the finish line which was in Santa Monica. Had to use some back streets to get around the fences which were set-up on the side of the roads. It was interesting adventure because I rode through the San Vincente Boulevard through Brentwood. Every few miles there was live music; good energy and weather was just fantastic.
- How useless SAG has become
- Harley-Davidson makes jackets for 7 Footers
- AMC Offers The Latest In Movie News On Twitter!
- SAG – AFTRA: Don’t Miss These Events
- STREAMING – EDITORS ON ACTING: FEATURE FILM
- Election Eligibility Reminder to all SAG members
- Documentary Film Festival – Tallest Actor will be there
- George Clooney joined us. How ’bout you?
- Do Not Work Notice: I Am Frankie
- JOIN SAG TODAY ON THE #PERFORMANCEMATTERS VIRTUAL PICKET LINE VIA SOCIAL MEDIA
- Call to Action! Join SAG actors on the #PerformanceMatters Picket Line!
- Join SAG Thursday on the #PerformanceMatters Picket Line!
- Mark Duplass Shares How He Made Films With Limited Resources
- Mila Kunis Pens Gender-Bias Essay
- Bosnian & Romanian films at AFI; Early bird submissions till Nov 30